Shop Manual for L3130

/ Shop Manual for L3130 #1  

smittyd3

Silver Member
Tractor
L3130
Where can I get a shop manual for an L3130 Kubota. I thought I&T would have one.

Smittyd

/ Shop Manual for L3130 #2  
Smitty, the best thing is to order the Workshop Manual and the Illustrated Parts List from a Kubota dealer. I got mine for my B2710 from Carver Equipment, who advertises on this forum. They're expensive, but good.

/ Shop Manual for L3130 #4  
I ordered mine along with my tractor from my dealer. Cost a little over $80 last year and covers all the L30 series. I have always bought the service manuals with all major equipment and vehicles. It has proven time and again to be a good plan since I have always done all of my own maintenance. The parts list you can get off the web.

Vernon

/ Shop Manual for L3130 #5  
Vernon, I haven't looked at a parts list on the web, but when I bought my manuals, I found that Illustrated Parts List to be a great help because it's like an exploded view of everything showing how they go together. Is that the way it's shown on the web?

/ Shop Manual for L3130 #6  
Bird

I agree wholeheartedly. I downloaded the copy I had access to. It was in pdf format. I believe it came from Tractorsmart. It is the Kubota parts list.

Vernon