Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new

/ Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new #11  
Vince

Perhaps I am missing the point of your post as you had the same link I posted in #7 where I said it was a good site to deal with.

Can you please clarify. The WSM I bought from that site for $10 was for a DK40

They have a DK35 WSM listed as available for $9.99

You pay and download within minutes.

Dave M7040

That is not the page I was on when I linked it.
Guess I should have checked the link after I posted.
I'll try again http://www.pdfsmanualsguides.com/kioti-lb1914-service-manual.pdf

/ Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new #12  
   / Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new #13  
Thanks for the correction

I went to that site from this link. Soon they want all your credit card details for account verification for FREE stuff

Not from me!.
Dave M7040
I didn't go in it that far, once it asked for signup I quit.

/ Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new #14  
I didn't go in it that far, once it asked for signup I quit.

When people ask me about Kioti vs Kubota, one of my questions back is what about access to WSM and other material.

Kioti, Mahindra, all good machines at a very good prices but, whereas there are many Kubota manuals on line at Kubotabooks.com and I got mine free from my Kubota dealer, the other brands just want to send you back to the dealer.

On Mahindra's web site, if you had a valid serial number you might get some info. The Mahindra owner with a problem never provided me his serial number so I could find out what was available.

Have you asked your dealer about free stuff like WSM for your machine. My dealer just asked if I had a USB stick in my pocket which i did and in a few seconds I had the WSM for the tractor, the WSM for the FEL, the operaator's manuals for the tractor and FEL. All free. It does not cost them anything and since then I have gone to him saying I am trying to help someone with say a B21 living in Australia and could he give me a WSM for that machine. No problem.

Dave M7040

/ Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new #15  
I never really looked online for DK 35 manuals to see what's available since I have the parts and service manuals for years in hard copies here and they cover anything I need.
I get service manuals for every vehicle I own.
Tractor, car, truck, zero turn, motorcycle, UTV, snowmobile.

Last edited:
   / Shop Manuals and Parts Manuals--Kioti Tractors old and new #16