Shop manuals?

/ Shop manuals? #11  
Go to the tractor smart web site. TRACTORSMART and fill out the info on the tractor and equipment that you have. Make sure and fill out all of it tractor mower back hoe etc. Then they will send you a link to download all the parts manuals in PDF. This is free. I have used this service.

/ Shop manuals? #12  
Go to the tractor smart web site. TRACTORSMART and fill out the info on the tractor and equipment that you have. Make sure and fill out all of it tractor mower back hoe etc. Then they will send you a link to download all the parts manuals in PDF. This is free. I have used this service.

Now that's what I like to hear. Thanks!

/ Shop manuals? #13  
Sweet thanks for the KubotaBooks.com link now I don't have dig my manual
out everytime I want to look something up. It's not the very latest edition as
it doesn't match a -3 Grand L series but it's close, I'm happy. Now if I could
just find that parts manual.

The closest I've been able to come to a parts Manual is this site where you
can look up your Kubota equipment and view the parts manual and see prices
but I don't see anyway to print it out.

Kubota Parts-Coleman Equipment, Kubota Authorized Parts Dealer.

BTW: An Injector Pump for mine is $1,242.74 ouch I hope I don't need one
those for a long, long time ;-)

The parts manual is also on Kubotabooks.

/ Shop manuals? #16  
Sorry. You are correct. I was confusing you with the original posters L3130.

Maybe someone will scan one and upload it soon, well I hope I don't need soon but it would be nice to have. ;-)

/ Shop manuals? #17  
Check out Messicks online catalog for manuals if a dealer is too far away-Work Shop Manuals or Parts Manuals may not be as bad as you think.Good Luck!

/ Shop manuals?
Thanks, folks! The parts list is useful, and it gets me started, but I have the somewhat rare personality disorder that needs the entire shop manual. So I now have the parts manual (thanks alchemysa - KB must have just been down when I first tried), and I will continue my search for a shop manual. Need to call dealer and Messicks, it seems.

And on the plus side, I re-wired the trailer today and it is much happier now. It will be nice to get past all the startup work that comes with any new thing as major as a tractor.

Thanks, again.

-Dave