Shop tools that you are planning on buying in the next few months

/ Shop tools that you are planning on buying in the next few months #1  

crazyal

Tractor
Kubota, Case, Deere
I figure since we have a "must have" and "wish list" threads going on why not tell everyone what tools you plan on getting so the rest of us can drool. Well here's my next big purchase:

XPR-10ACX-Two-Post-Lift.png

My father passed away last year and when he was a teenager he found my grandfather under his car. My father never talked about it but it sounds like my grandfather wasn't a big fan of using the bases that came with the old bumper jacks and paid for it with his life. I found out more after talking with my aunt. Through out the years I know I must have brought back images doing some of the stupid things so I figure the least I can do is use his money to help ease him as he watches over me.

P.S. I would like the car too but for now I'm just getting the lift.

/ Shop tools that you are planning on buying in the next few months #2  
Sorry to hear about your Dad. If you get the lift - you can start the restoration on my Silver Anniversary Corvette :cool:

I will probably get a nice tool box for the shop - but no tools any time soon. For outside I'd like to get a roto-tiller but not sure if the finance committee will approve. :p

/ Shop tools that you are planning on buying in the next few months #3  
I have the I Wanna's really bad.... I got Ain't Gotta's in epidemic proportions!

I Wanna 5' blade for my 'Bota. I Ain't Gotta the money... and it goes on and on!

Maybe some radio spots for a 5' blade....where's Ken Sweet? ha.

/ Shop tools that you are planning on buying in the next few months #4  
My next addition will by a good little used MIG welder...

I miss having access to the one where I used to work... worked at the shop in the 80's and the owner was very good about letting me come in and do little projects even after 20 years... just had to pay for material I used.

/ Shop tools that you are planning on buying in the next few months #5  
Looking to add a metal cutting bandsaw. Have some projects that are just too much for the sawzall.