Shopping for a new tractor

/ Shopping for a new tractor #11  
Programs change often give Rick Wallace a call or a PM from wallace tractor he carrys the Bobcat and Massy lineup.

I also can tell you the Bobcat's loaders are plenty powerful.

/ Shopping for a new tractor #12  
Can you share any pricing on the 1635 or the bobcat 4 series.

I just bought a new MF 1643 HST , lloader 72 Hd bucket quick steer attach, 2 remote in the back, indust. tires and paid $28,000 IN CANADA . WE pay more than you, ( we are good suckers:D) , I think the 1635 is $3 to 4 K lower.See the pic. the 1635 is just a little bit smaller but the same loader power. GO try your tractor before buying, the SEAT test is the only good answer to your problem:laughing::laughing:. Good luck. Roger

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 119
   / Shopping for a new tractor #13  
I just bought a new MF 1643 HST , lloader 72 Hd bucket quick steer attach, 2 remote in the back, indust. tires and paid $28,000 IN CANADA . WE pay more than you, ( we are good suckers:D) , I think the 1635 is $3 to 4 K lower.See the pic. the 1635 is just a little bit smaller but the same loader power. GO try your tractor before buying, the SEAT test is the only good answer to your problem:laughing::laughing:. Good luck. Roger

Nice looking tractor Roger:thumbsup: The loader looks the same as my bobcat, I believe its a Rhino.