"Show all Users Posts"

/ "Show all Users Posts" #1  

beenthere

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD_4x2_Gator, JD_4300, JD_425, JD_455 AWS, added JD_455, JD_110, JD_X485(sold)
\"Show all Users Posts\"

Hopefully the server system can soon catch up to the backlog of users posts, and bring them up to date. It's been lagging behind roughly 24 hours, and now is closer to 72 hours (which is better than not getting them at all /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Don't want to complain about such a great forum, but find the recall of recent posts very helpful, and useful to the forum.

Think it is possible, given the heavy traffic load?

/ "Show all Users Posts"
Re: \"Show all Users Posts\"

My last 'listed' posts are for 5/13 @ 8 am.

As well, the search engine doesn't get a shot at the 'unlisted' posts.

Hopefully our great guru's can catch up with the problem. I am sure it isn't an easy thing to do, and really do appreciate all they do for us on this busy forum.

/ "Show all Users Posts" #4  

Glad I'm not the only member experiencing this problem. I'm sure they will get a handle on the bugs shortly.

/ "Show all Users Posts"

It is still about 5 days now since last listing of users posts. Must be a big problem brewing, but hope not.
I sure miss the feature.

/ "Show all Users Posts" #6  

I just did Show All Users Posts for you and it shows 5/19/05 at 12:21 AM

/ "Show all Users Posts"

Hurray for the systems folks! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looking good here too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif (It shows 05/18/05 at 11:21 pm)

Much better than last evening when it was 5/13/05 at 8:15 pm, or something like that. I'm happy.
Thanks

/ "Show all Users Posts" #8  

Yes.

Things are working again.

Though I'll note that it will always have a delay on it. We are running on a 24 hour delay. That may go away in the future, but for now, that's the current status.

-Ibrahim