shuts down when warmed up

/ shuts down when warmed up #11  
Is there a fuel filter that can be replaced or cleaned?

/ shuts down when warmed up #12  
I would still check the pick up line in the tank, you have to remove the fender deck to get to it.

/ shuts down when warmed up
Ok pulled the fender off cleaned the dip tube cleaned the tank took apart the carb cleaned it adjusted all the linkage and idles back to original still won't run long I'm thinking it might be the igniter

/ shuts down when warmed up #14  
I was having similar problems with my F525. At first I thought it was over-heating as it would quit after going through longer grass (after say 30 mins of use) but after reading up on this forum, I checked fuel flow replaced the fuel filter (as was aften "empty") and thought that may have cured it - but no, so I pulled the tank and found debris at the top of the dip tube/shut-off valve and was able to blow this out with compressed air. So far so good but still not sure I have fixed the problem. Have you made any further progress?

/ shuts down when warmed up
No I have not made any further progress but haven't has much free time to tinker with it

/ shuts down when warmed up #16  
No I have not made any further progress but haven't has much free time to tinker with it

Forgot to add to my previous reply that fuel flow was restricted by the debris (it was even difficult to blow through the shut-off valve) prior to removal of the debris - I tested this with a small funnel and the length of fuel line that goes to the filter - when filled, hardly any fuel was able to get through the valve. After blowing out the dip tube / valve fuel would flow quite freely so am hoping this was the problem.

NSB

/ shuts down when warmed up #17  
I also have a john deere hydro 175 and its cutting off i have change the fuel lines,filter and cleaned the fuel tank what could this be