Signatures

/ Signatures #21  
Mark, Thanks , I'll try again later....I'm supposed to be working but....you know....just goofing off.....
Jim

/ Signatures #22  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=green>mark</font color=green>
markcg_sig.gif

/ Signatures
Great job, Jim! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

There is one teensy modification that would make it even better, however. Although the file has a .gif suffix, it's actually a bmp file, which is a Windows-specific format. Us poor Mac users will never get to revel in your artistry, unless...

You turn it into a real gif file, or just use the one I've attached here.

'Twas MarkCG2000 who first discovered this same problem in a few other signatures, but I stay up later than he does, so I saw yours first. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

Attachments

• 18-32244-Jimsig1.gif
    18-32244-Jimsig1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 91
   / Signatures #27  
Harv and Mark, any idea how us Windows people can save these things so the Macs of TBN can enjoy them?

I won't be nearly so a**l about this when there is some real tractoring to do, it's just so crummy out right now I'm going nuts....

2-31702-RonS_Sig.gif

/ Signatures
Rob -

Being a Mac guy, it's hard for me to know exactly what's going on in the land of Windows, but I guess it would help to be aware that simply assigning a suffix of .gif or .jpg doesn't change the file type. Whatever application is being used should let you choose a particular file type which you can then name anything you want.

Of course, it's a good idea to make sure the type and the suffix match 'cuz many applications use the suffix to decide how to treat the file.

I will defer the real answer to one of the Windows gurus out there. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Signatures #29  
Re: Signatures *DELETED*

Post deleted by WVBill

/ Signatures #30  
Test

18-32276-billanim.gif