Silly question

/ Silly question #11  
rback33 said:
Hey wait a minute.... i don't remember you askin THAT.... or if you did, I did not understand the question.....:confused: To answer the question, I am not sure I could wrangle those up. We only build those in the Skid Steer style now so we never build those buckets anymore. I HIGHLY doubt I have inventory laying around and it's not cost effective to just make a few....
OH! :eek: It was imbedded in a few other questions. When you answered only some I didnt know what to think. Are you saying in your message that you only build the standard flat bottom buckets like Skid Steer uses, or do you mean that you build only the quick attach variety - not the pin on. Mine is skid steer compatible but has a 2 angle bottom. Would be sorry to see that type go cuz they curl and break out better when digging. Was jb asking about a bucket style that is no longer made? How do I id that mine is a KMW bucket? When I ordered the tractor I just stipulated a 6' HD bucket on the ML275.
Just looked - - My bucket appears identical to what JB refers.
larry

/ Silly question #12  
Larry,
I don't think you are looking at the right pic. JB is talking about the pic of the ML250 loader on the new 25 Series 2WD's. It has a strap down the middle of the INSIDE of the bucket. None of ours have that. And yes, we are still making the same Skid steer style bucket that you I have. For some reason I thought you had the old pin on style that was hooked directly to the loader. My mistake. Back to the ML250.. if you click on the "HOME" button above rather than the "discussion" button is shows an ad for Mahindra with the loader bucket in question. I hope this makes sense....

/ Silly question #13  
Everyone of those buckets I've seen with that piece welded on the bucket was a Buhler loader.

/ Silly question #14  
rback33 said:
Larry,
I don't think you are looking at the right pic. JB is talking about the pic of the ML250 loader on the new 25 Series 2WD's. It has a strap down the middle of the INSIDE of the bucket. None of ours have that. And yes, we are still making the same Skid steer style bucket that you I have. For some reason I thought you had the old pin on style that was hooked directly to the loader. My mistake. Back to the ML250.. if you click on the "HOME" button above rather than the "discussion" button is shows an ad for Mahindra with the loader bucket in question. I hope this makes sense....
I worded my description in a confusing way: " strap welded to the bottom of the bucket and extending back into the bucket". Its welded to the top side of the bottom for sure. How thick is the cutting edge of your heavy duty 72" SK bucket to make up for this missing strap? - or do yous put it on the bottom side or maybe make it up by thicker metal in the overall bucket metal? My bucket metal is 0.193".
larry