Silo Art

/ Silo Art #13  
Inyeresting...thanks for sharing video. :thumbsup:

/ Silo Art #14  
I've chuckled over the 'painting' on the Wunghnu, Victoria, water tower.

It depicts a female sheep, wearing gum-boots and holding a purse, leaning on a sign (can't remember what the sign says exactly but probably "Welcone to Wunghnu"). The sheep is holding up her right 'arm' with a single 'digit' extended.

Wunghnu is pronounced 'One-ewe'. :)

/ Silo Art #15  
Thanks for posting the drone video!!! Excellent subject!!!

I fly an Autel XSP. Great hobby!!!

/ Silo Art
Thanks for posting the drone video!!! Excellent subject!!!

I fly an Autel XSP. Great hobby!!!

As I recall you are the one who cost me much money to pursue this with some of your footage, fortunately SWMBO approves and I owe you for pointing me towards some great machines.
Wungnhu, haven't been there in years but now a destination to check this one out.

/ Silo Art #17  
As I recall you are the one who cost me much money to pursue this with some of your footage, fortunately SWMBO approves and I owe you for pointing me towards some great machines.
Wungnhu, haven't been there in years but now a destination to check this one out.

Oh that's right, I forgot about that...... :D

/ Silo Art #18  
They are doing some in Queensland now. Saw them on TV a few nights ago. They looked fabulous. Lots of big silos up this way.
Bunyip. I make my own drones. I have a few and love the photography aspect too. Mine are fully autonomous and fly by programming them on my laptop but I also fly them with a transmitter when I want to do a few flips. :) I have 2 buddies that do the same thing.

/ Silo Art #19  
They are doing some in Queensland now. Saw them on TV a few nights ago. They looked fabulous. Lots of big silos up this way.
Bunyip. I make my own drones. I have a few and love the photography aspect too. Mine are fully autonomous and fly by programming them on my laptop but I also fly them with a transmitter when I want to do a few flips. :) I have 2 buddies that do the same thing.
I built a few several year ago and after a few more projects get done. May try my hand at another, also looking a kite photography.

/ Silo Art
I havebeen down the KAP (Kite Aerial Photography) track and found it was very bouncy, a shock cord helped a little but I found the Picavet essential.
Also found that the further down the line the camera was the less pronounced the shock from gusts etc.
I use a Gopro and a Panasonic and for stills they are good and both can be set up for XX frames per minute, I used every five seconds for stills.

Attachments

• Picavet Lacing - KAPshop.pdf
    259.5 KB · Views: 104