Simple Question - Who makes best Chainsaw Chaps for non-professional like me?

/ Simple Question - Who makes best Chainsaw Chaps for non-professional like me? #11  
I have Elvex and Stihl, and Husky chainsaw boots and a pair of chainsaw gloves that have Kevlar? material in the left hand glove to protect like chaps do.
One think to be aware of is washing chaps can reduce their protection ability and any cut in the material renders them junk and the manufacturers strongly recommend replacement.
Cell phone and 2 way radio are highly recommended if there is someone who can man the radio in case of problems in the woods. When walking or moving at all lock the chain and have it rear facing to prevent falling on same. Bug-eyes, screened goggles can be worn under full helmet to screen out wood chips/sawdust, etc. in addition to full face screen.
If working alone I try to make sure my ATV is nearby with the key in the ig in case of emergency. Bandannas for tourniquet if needed, or a belt, don't ever want to bleed out....
If you got 'em, WEAR 'em. Be safe.

/ Simple Question - Who makes best Chainsaw Chaps for non-professional like me? #12  
One think to be aware of is washing chaps can reduce their protection ability....

For many models this is true, but not always. It all depends on the fill material inside the shell. Some manufacturers state that washing and drying certain models actually improves the "fluff." Bottom line is to read and follow the directions.

/ Simple Question - Who makes best Chainsaw Chaps for non-professional like me?
I ordered a set of Labonville full wrap chaps today and they've already shipped...

Thanks for all the advice!

David

/ Simple Question - Who makes best Chainsaw Chaps for non-professional like me? #14  
Good choice -- my Labonvilles have been great. Very well made, and made in the USA.

/ Simple Question - Who makes best Chainsaw Chaps for non-professional like me? #15  
I bought a pair of Labonville full wrap haps last year and like them very much. Never had an accident in 35 years of using a saw-thought, why push my luck?

Will