Simplicity 4040 or Allis Chalmers 616 Power max owners?

/ Simplicity 4040 or Allis Chalmers 616 Power max owners? #11  
I am selling a AC 616.
Hi

I got a 77 Allis- Chalmers 720 with 60" deck! planning on restoring it when I get the chance, great little tractor and have always liked these Garden tractors! Hope to get a 620 & a 616 someday as well.

Take Care Jason B

/ Simplicity 4040 or Allis Chalmers 616 Power max owners?
Hello,
This is my first post. I a Simplicity 4040 with a Onan CCKA that was bored out and overhauled before I got it. It has the 3pt hitch front Hydraulics and front PTO. Im trying to get the parts I need for the rear PTO. I have everything except the electric clutch. Everytime I fine one, the owner wants a very high price Im retired and on a fixed income and I can't afford the high prices.
I love this tractor, it is well built and it is a very powerful machine. I have the mower deck which needs welded and I also have the snow blade which I used to push a lot of snow with very little effort.
I also have a Oliver Super55 that runs great but I need some information on which fill port is for the Hydraulics and which one is for the transmission and what type of oil do you use in each.
Well I think that is enough for now. Any help would be appreciated.
Profesor

Welcome! I haven't been on here lately. Where did you find parts for a rear PTO? I would like a rear PTO.

/ Simplicity 4040 or Allis Chalmers 616 Power max owners? #13  
Hi Mal AC,
I haven't got the rear PTO working yet, can't afford the electric clutch. Most of the other parts I have, I got off of ebay. Sorry if I couldn't help you.
Profesor