Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale

/ Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale #11  
How much does it weigh? Does it do a good job on mowing lawns or is it too big (lawn damage?)

/ Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale
The tractor weighs in at like 1480#. I think the mower deck weighs around 350#. Nothing will mow your lawn better than a Simplicity - these deep decks are famous for striping your yard. It amazing how the deck floats - connected directly to the full floating front axle- and then it has anti-scalping rollers underneath and full length rollers across the back (see attachment). Mows very well! The high flotation tires are very gentle to the turf yet provide superb traction. Much easier on the turf than the R4's.

Jeff

Attachments

• 16-133356-MowerDeck(Kodak)2.jpg
    16-133356-MowerDeck(Kodak)2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,623
   / Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale #13  
The tractor weighs in at like 1480#. I think the mower deck weighs around 350#. Nothing will mow your lawn better than a Simplicity - these deep decks are famous for striping your yard. It amazing how the deck floats - connected directly to the full floating front axle- and then it has anti-scalping rollers underneath and full length rollers across the back (see attachment). Mows very well! The high flotation tires are very gentle to the turf yet provide superb traction. Much easier on the turf than the R4's.

Jeff
Do you have any left for sale after all this time? Allis or Simplicity?

/ Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale #14  
I assume this things long gone... :~{

Last edited:
   / Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale #15  
WoW beautiful machine,I have a Kubota b20 that i never liked,I know this 4040 is a better machine,I hate it because kubota took over the market.I would much rather have had a powermax.