simplicity garden tractors

/ simplicity garden tractors #11  
Yes mounted to front of tractor

/ simplicity garden tractors #12  
Do you have a long handle rod that tightens the belt?

/ simplicity garden tractors #13  
The belt has a idler pulley also a tension pulley the back of the belt runs on. 4 pulleys total

/ simplicity garden tractors #14  
your back pulley is the adjusting pulley,Show no adjusting for side to side but a trunnion adjustment for belt range.

/ simplicity garden tractors #15  
It was working fine till the bottom pulley came off. Now as soon as I engage the pto the belt comes off the blower pulley. There is a small adjustment with the washers but not sure what the belt direction is on the lower pulley. I tried to line up the pulley off to the center of the tractor but it won't stay on. Thanks for your help

KN

/ simplicity garden tractors #16  
I have a 3415s 42" snow thrower and keep throwing the belt off the lower pully. Any adjustments on the pully set up

If you have the same setup like my 3210v the only adjustment is the tension on the idler pulley.Having said that,after a total rebuild on mine,the pulleys looked out of alignment with the belt and they were very hot after a few minutes run time.So,I broke out a pipe wrench and bent the rods that the pulleys are mounted on.Not perfect but much less vibration on the idler pulley and both run much cooler.The pulleys are very close,almost touching now.I think the belt routes from the idler pulley to the top of the blower pulley.

002-6.jpg

/ simplicity garden tractors #17  
Looks the same although mine has the PTO is inside the hood. I will try to send a pitcher of mine still learning the site. This helps with the alignment. Thanks Ken