Sims Cab

/ Sims Cab
IslandTractor said:
I agree. It is the most powerful 20hp tractor out there right now. However, it could sure benefit from a three range HST.:) I'm that or a further boost in HP is in the cards now that Kubota has added 3 range HST to their small B lineup.

Well stated. A three range HST would solve it or a few more HP or it could be I have a setting set to conservatively. I was told that there is an adjustment that can be made to increase the "power".

So the fellow that asked did buy the Kioti but not the CK20 and he is thrilled. I have not run into him to get the details but that is the word passed back to me.

As far as Sims Cab...that is another story. They really stink. My cab rocks so bad it cracks my knuckles on the steering wheel going up hill when I hit a little rut and their is no adjustment left...just poorly designed and the company does not respond to service---just potential sales.

/ Sims Cab #12  
and thats why we have discusion forums like this. after reading this thread, i will never purchase a sims cab. thats the best way to handle their bad service!

/ Sims Cab #13  
To be more effective someone should send a link of this thread to Sim's maybe they can learn from it.

/ Sims Cab
I agree. It is the most powerful 20hp tractor out there right now. However, it could sure benefit from a three range HST.:) I'm that or a further boost in HP is in the cards now that Kubota has added 3 range HST to their small B lineup.

Yes, that is what I mean...a three range HST would be perfect. I am expecting too much from the 20 HP CK 20 but I need the narrow tractor for fitting down the fruit tree rows.

Next purchase is a JD 3720. Narrow like the CK20 but 44 hp and a beautiful factory cab...someday. Until then, the CK20 works but a third HST gear would be perfect.

I do like the Kioti and it has served me well. Just needs power--going up hills while powering a mower in thick grass it just bogs down. My lawn tractor is 20 hp for gosh sakes. Just not enough power

/ Sims Cab
To be more effective someone should send a link of this thread to Sim's maybe they can learn from it.

MX5Guy. Good idea. I sent a link today to Sims Cab. I doubt they will start acting professional but hey, you never know!

Thanks for the suggestion.

/ Sims Cab #16  
Can't hurt CBB, they should listen to us we buy their stuff, if it's crappy we share info here and that has got to hurt their sales.

/ Sims Cab
Can't hurt CBB, they should listen to us we buy their stuff, if it's crappy we share info here and that has got to hurt their sales.

Sims Cab--no reply. I think they are hoping that silence will cause their problem to go away.

/ Sims Cab #18  
Sims Cab--no reply. I think they are hoping that silence will cause their problem to go away.
Their silence, and poor quality lately has me going away. I just refilled my O/A tanks and picked up some square tubing.. time to build me a cab. :)

/ Sims Cab #19  
Amazing that any company is making so much money they have no time for their customers