Grapple Single arm pallet grapple.

/ Single arm pallet grapple.
Saitcho.... I will get some pics
It was a toss up between the Cotech and Horst I got .
Cotech was $160 more and it wasn't guaranteed to fit my Horst forks. That bright yellow claw is some sharp looking.
I ran my hoses along the loader asrms with the bucket hoses and then under the tractor as there was no room to snake 2 hoses through.
I tied them on top of the arms that go back to the rear axle. Then up with the other existing hoses on top of the rear axle to the remotes.

Not happy yet with the set in the front as hoses are a little too long and drag on the ground sometimes. I might see if I can rotate the fitting on the cylinder to lift them up Or build a rack to support both hoses from the tractor loader frame.

/ Single arm pallet grapple. #12  
Sawyer Rob, do you have a link to your post or the title of the thread you are talking about. I tried searching but came up with nothing
And what would you like to see??

Pushing the pallet forks in/under big rocks to pull them out of the ground,

standard.jpg

loading the rocks,

standard.jpg

moving brush,

standard.jpg

loading logs on the BSM,

standard.jpg

delivering loads of lumber,

standard.jpg

loading big bales,

standard.jpg

holding firewood logs while they are cut,

standard.jpg

moving boxes of firewood,

standard.jpg

and lots and LOT's of other uses,

SR

/ Single arm pallet grapple.
Every day I find a new use for the grapple.
I moved my 6 ft snow blower with it the other day .
side the forks under and clamped the top.
Off I went.
And also unloaded 14 pallets with out positioning them.
IMAG0439.jpg

/ Single arm pallet grapple. #18  
Nice indeed.

/ Single arm pallet grapple. #19  
I have 2 sets of forks, watching SR's posts over the years had me thinking about converting 1 of them to this style. I think this post has "cemented" the plan for me.! I love my grapple/root rake, and each type can do certain things that the other can't, having both tools would be ideal. :thumbsup:

/ Single arm pallet grapple. #20  
Cool thanks Rasor for the pics. I cant wait to start playing with mine this spring got tons of wood debris to burn.