Tractor Sizing Size of a CK20HST

/ Size of a CK20HST #1  

Gro_Kiwi

From looking at the pictures in the Kioti brochure, a CK20HST looks to be smaller than a Kubota 7500 series tractor. Is it, or is it just an illusion of the pictures.

/ Size of a CK20HST #2  
That is an illusion. The CK20 and B7500 are comparable in size.

/ Size of a CK20HST #3  
I have looked at both units for the past 3 - 4 months. The CK is larger and on weighs more. looking at both units you can see where the weight comes from. The tires , at least the R4's are larger on the CK and have a larger foot print (rubber contact). The bucket on the 302 B7500 is deeper and looks like it will hold slightly more then the 120 fel on the CK. he CK can raise its bucket higher and the roll back is greater. I have driven both on pavemet and the CK went in and out of gear, 4x4, high - low, with ease. The B7500 took a few tries and jugging the go pedal. Both units I tested were Hydro's. the CK seemed to idle much smoother then the B7500 even after reaching operating temps.

In a nut shell the B7500 is slightly smaller and lighter.

/ Size of a CK20HST #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( CK can raise its bucket higher and the roll back is greater.)</font>

yes, yes it is...almost TOO far...

don't ask me how i know! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Size of a CK20HST #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The CK can raise its bucket higher and the roll back is greater. )</font>

Please enlighten a new guy: what does 'roll back' mean?

Thanks,
Paul

/ Size of a CK20HST #6  
Roll Back is how far the bucket on the loader will tilt back. Some fel's have limited roll back and you can not level the bucket to carry a full load. Or if your using hooks wekded to the bucket the roll back can be use to left or pull

/ Size of a CK20HST #8  
Back in June and July I was also looking and comparing the CK20 and the B7500. I decided on the CK20, primarily for the additional tractor weight and lower cost.

You mentioned that the FEL bucket on the B7500 might be deeper. That may be; however, when I was considering the B7500, the largest available bucket width was 48". I purchased my CK20 with a 54" bucket. The additional width might more than compensate for the apparent deeper B7500 bucket.