Tractor Sizing Sizing plus price check

/ Sizing plus price check #11  
Good luck with the DS if you choose to go that route. Love mine, plenty of weight and power for what I need in the woods. Fwiw, I paid $14,600 out the door with loaded R4 tires.

/ Sizing plus price check #12  
Good luck with the DS if you choose to go that route. Love mine, plenty of weight and power for what I need in the woods. Fwiw, I paid $14,600 out the door with loaded R4 tires.

Did that include the loader?

/ Sizing plus price check #13  
I believe got a great quote today from the Kioti dealer. Good trade value plus new price for the DS3510. I think the CK30 actually costs more than the DS. I think I am ok with a DS being a manual shift. The sales guy told me the shuttle shift is a big up selling feature that makes loader work easier. The CK30 with HST is probably easier than the DS to run but after cutting my teeth on the 9N I don't think the HST is a must have.
Hi I've had the DS3510 for a year and a half and have been very happy with it. I've done some disc work and it handled it well for the sized implement. I only use the disc occasionally but if I did with my size disc I'd probably go the ds4510 . I love the ds3510 though and pound or pound a very strong tractor. I believe that you will loose HP with the hydrostatic trans.
I don't mind the gears but using the loader the hydro would be a lot easier but it's a trade off on HP. I also needed a smaller more adgile tractor so I settled on the Ds3510. Overall I've made the right call. In Australia these tractors cost a lot more. Myne with a brush mower, 4in1 and counter weight delivered at $24500. Kioti is an excellent tractor and is quickly developing a following in Australia.