Skid steer latch box

/ Skid steer latch box
Im wanting to make a adapter so I can use both my Bush hog style attachments as well as skid steer style. I have the Bush hog brackets Im just needing the skid steer latch box.

/ Skid steer latch box #12  
Welcome

Give these guys a call, they produce a bunch of the stuff that hayspear sells. I drove over to there shop and took a small tour while pricing the latch boxes and some other items. I don't remember off hand how much the latch boxes where sorry.

/ Skid steer latch box #14  
Welcome

Give these guys a call, they produce a bunch of the stuff that hayspear sells. I drove over to there shop and took a small tour while pricing the latch boxes and some other items. I don't remember off hand how much the latch boxes where sorry.

Kind of a low budget website, but definitely looks like the SSQA that I got from Washburn.
If I'd known about them, maybe I could have cut out the middle man. Apparently you have to call or email because I couldn't find any prices on the site.

/ Skid steer latch box #15  
From the website it looks like you still have to go through a dealer.

/ Skid steer latch box
Thats what I was thinking as well.

/ Skid steer latch box #17  
They list Waldroff as a dealer near me. I talked to them a couple of weeks ago about the ATI adapter. I'm going to see what they can get the latch boxes for.

/ Skid steer latch box
I would like to know what you find out

/ Skid steer latch box #19  
I've got a set coming. I'll post a followup when I get them, maybe even a pic or two.

/ Skid steer latch box
Thanks for the pm. I look forward to see how you like them