Skid steer mount plate

/ Skid steer mount plate #1  

s78wingrider

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 gear
Need one for my forks, should I build or buy? 1/4" or 5/16", I lift more than I should, also most don't list my tractor-3215 Mahindra, think bucket mount is same as Bobcat? Thank You Aaron :confused: :confused2:

/ Skid steer mount plate #2  
Do you need a female adapter plate for forks and have the skidsteer quick attach already on the FEL???? if you are looking to add skidsteer quick attach to the FEL but hte dealer does not list one a solution we use on the Massey Fergusons is some models that have them have the same width and pin sizes so you may have to measure new ones on the dealers lot. Otherwise if you need a female plate to weld to the forks Our Parts manager gets them cheap from somewhere I can find out where. Now there are some Massey and New Hollands even if you fitted for quick attach would take extra modification as the center of the Right/Left center to center main boom arms are not wide enough - sure this is the same for other brands.

/ Skid steer mount plate
Do you need a female adapter plate for forks and have the skidsteer quick attach already on the FEL???? if you are looking to add skidsteer quick attach to the FEL but hte dealer does not list one a solution we use on the Massey Fergusons is some models that have them have the same width and pin sizes so you may have to measure new ones on the dealers lot. Otherwise if you need a female plate to weld to the forks Our Parts manager gets them cheap from somewhere I can find out where. Now there are some Massey and New Hollands even if you fitted for quick attach would take extra modification as the center of the Right/Left center to center main boom arms are not wide enough - sure this is the same for other brands.

Yes, the quick attach is already on FEL, just nobody list this tractor as a fit? :confused: :confused2:

/ Skid steer mount plate #5  
Yes, the quick attach is already on FEL, just nobody list this tractor as a fit? :confused: :confused2:

With th QA already on the tractor just build what you need on the forks. Its pretty simple. I built one when I made my hay accumulator ... I'll try to get a photo of it today.

/ Skid steer mount plate
With th QA already on the tractor just build what you need on the forks. Its pretty simple. I built one when I made my hay accumulator ... I'll try to get a photo of it today.

THANKS blueriver! :thumbsup:

/ Skid steer mount plate #7  
Here's a couple pictures ... the set up is the same for my 10 bale accumulator and my 10 bale grapple.

First picture is the accumulator ... top and sides are 3/8" by 2" material. The Bottom is 3/8" by 4" the slots on the bottom are 1.5" by 4.25" ... both the top and bottom are at the same angle to match the QA on the loader.

Second picture is the grapple hooked to the FEL. Hope this helps. If your asking yourself how strong is this ... the grapple weighs about 750 lbs ... my square bales about 65-70 lbs so together it holds 1400 lbs or so bouncing 10' out in front of the FEL going across the hay fields.

Attachments

• 102_7231.JPG
    102_7231.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 494
  • 102_7235.JPG
    102_7235.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 367
   / Skid steer mount plate
Here's a couple pictures ... the set up is the same for my 10 bale accumulator and my 10 bale grapple.

First picture is the accumulator ... top and sides are 3/8" by 2" material. The Bottom is 3/8" by 4" the slots on the bottom are 1.5" by 4.25" ... both the top and bottom are at the same angle to match the QA on the loader.

Second picture is the grapple hooked to the FEL. Hope this helps. If your asking yourself how strong is this ... the grapple weighs about 750 lbs ... my square bales about 65-70 lbs so together it holds 1400 lbs or so bouncing 10' out in front of the FEL going across the hay fields.

That the best thing I've seen to get my head into what I need to do! Just looking at my bucket, I couldn't seem to get an idea where to start. Great help! Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

/ Skid steer mount plate #9  
That the best thing I've seen to get my head into what I need to do! Just looking at my bucket, I couldn't seem to get an idea where to start. Great help! Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Good deal ... now my bucket has OEM thats even different, still QA. If you want a picture of that just ask.