Skid Steer Quick Connect; All the Same?

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect; All the Same? #11  
Don R. said:
I have a 4740 Kubota with the front loader equipped with the skid steer quick connect for the bucket. I'm looking at a front hay spear from a Mahindra dealer which is also "skid steer" quick connect. He is not sure whether or not his spear will work; but I would guess that a skid-steer connect is a skid-steer connect.

Anyone have any other ideas about this?

There are two styles. You can Google both for more info.

Euro-style quick-attach mounts and SAE J2513

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect; All the Same? #12  
jinman said:
Don, $550 still seems expensive to me.

Jim,

If I'm reading Don's note correctly, I think he is getting two bale spears, one for the loader and one for the 3PH for the $550.

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect; All the Same? #13  
Knight9 said:
Jim,

If I'm reading Don's note correctly, I think he is getting two bale spears, one for the loader and one for the 3PH for the $550.

By golly, I think you are right! I didn't read that correctly. It sounds as if he is getting a very good deal for two spears.

I bought an FEL quick-attach adapter to 3PH implements from my NH dealer for about $250 and use a 3PH spear on either end as needed. That might also save Don some money, but if he wants to carry two bales at a time, it's hard to beat what he is planning on buying.

Thanks for correcting me.:)

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect; All the Same? #14  
Before I bought my W.Long grapple I brought my Kubota skid steer quick attach bucket to my local Mahindra dealer to make sure it would fit on his tractors. I did. He new the grapple fit on his Mahindras'. I have the grapple now and it fits perfectly on my L3130.

RPK