Forks Skidsteer Express Pallet Forks

/ Skidsteer Express Pallet Forks #21  
I have to agree that for pallet forks I wouldn't be as worried about the fit since you shouldn't be putting to much back pressure on them, but if it were a bucket, I'd want a much better fit.

Wedge

/ Skidsteer Express Pallet Forks
How well does the top "hook" onto the QA plate on your tractor? Does it look like it goes all the way up into the pocket?

Yes it is fully inserted into the pocket.

Called them today to ask about the gap. They are sending out a pair of shims.

Good deal! :thumbsup:

/ Skidsteer Express Pallet Forks #25  
In an earlier post I said my QA adapter plate from SSE fit perfectly -- guess I'll have to take that back. It appears there is a 1/2" gap at the bottom. This would be more important if there was down pressure, on a bucket for instance. It's not much concern for me w/ pallet forks. If it's on a different application, installing some shims and bringing it to SSE attention sounds like a good course of action.

IMAG0559.jpg

In an earlier post I said my QA adapter plate from SSE fit perfectly -- guess I'll have to take that back. It appears there is a 1/2" gap at the bottom. This would be more important if there was down pressure, on a bucket for instance. It's not much concern for me w/ pallet forks. If it's on a different application, installing some shims and bringing it to SSE attention sounds like a good course of action.

IMAG0559.jpg

Mine is 1/2" gap also. Agreed, if it was anything else but pallet forks, I would be real concerned.

/ Skidsteer Express Pallet Forks #27  
I checked my forks and my loader bucket ... they both have 1/2" and I never had an issue ... not saying it couldn't happen. I think its more important for the pin to be able to drop down and stay down.