Slipping belt at start up or shortly after - AC?

/ Slipping belt at start up or shortly after - AC? #1  

Overtaxed

Tractor
Kioti NX6010, JD 2720 w/46BH, Honda Pioneer 1000
Have a occasional problem on my 2016 NX 6010, probably happens about once every 10-20 start ups, can't seem to find any rhyme or reason.

Start the tractor, and then, some time later (usually within 60 seconds) a belt will squeal. I think it's the the AC belt, because, I've never had it happen with the AC off. The squeal usually stops pretty quickly (within 5 seconds), but, if it shut it down and restart, it will also "fix" the problem. I've never heard it happen off idle, it always seems to be related to starting the engine, it's never happened after the tractor has been running for more than a minute or two.

I was thinking the AC might have too much head on it and have trouble starting; it's hot as **** out now, so I know if I leave the AC on, the system is going to call for cooling within seconds of starting.

Anyone else have this problem? Should I try to tighten up the belt, or is this normal, just turn off the AC during startup and let the system run for a few seconds before switching is back on? Or is ther something else entirely that I should be looking at?

/ Slipping belt at start up or shortly after - AC? #2  
I would definitely start at the belt to make sure there is no play. How many hours on machine?

/ Slipping belt at start up or shortly after - AC? #3  
Yes you need to adjust the belt on the a/c , I've had to adjust mine a couple times now after doing the same thing as yours is.

/ Slipping belt at start up or shortly after - AC?
Yes you need to adjust the belt on the a/c , I've had to adjust mine a couple times now after doing the same thing as yours is.

OK, sounds like it's time to take a look. How tight should it be? I assume it's adjusted via an idler?

/ Slipping belt at start up or shortly after - AC? #5  
Yes it has a idler pulley you have to loosen the center bolt then turn the adjusting bolt to tighten.