Slope mower tires and wheels

/ Slope mower tires and wheels #31  
I'm usually at 10 on the PT425. In 20 years I've only spun 1 off the rim doing really aggressive excavating.

/ Slope mower tires and wheels #32  
I had my front tires at those levels and the right side came off the rim.

I don稚 stay below 15 now.

Depends on the machine. These articulating machines are a bit more forgiving than a skidsteer or a tractor.

/ Slope mower tires and wheels #33  
Depends on the machine. These articulating machines are a bit more forgiving than a skidsteer or a tractor.

I still get a kick out of sitting still on the PT425 and turning the wheel lock-to-lock. Watching the inner wheels roll towards each other as the outer wheels roll away from each other. Then turning the wheel all the way in the opposite direction. Then moving forward and backward at full articulation. Then doing figure 8's. Then seeing ZERO lawn damage. It's really quite amazing. :)

/ Slope mower tires and wheels #35  
I still get a kick out of sitting still on the PT425 and turning the wheel lock-to-lock. Watching the inner wheels roll towards each other as the outer wheels roll away from each other. Then turning the wheel all the way in the opposite direction. Then moving forward and backward at full articulation. Then doing figure 8's. Then seeing ZERO lawn damage. It's really quite amazing. :)

After all that turning, surprised you didn't write the elongated hole post, https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/power-trac/4342