slow leak in tire rim seal

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #11  
I had the same problem. After 2 trips to the tire store and still leaking, I bought some "slime" and it did the job.

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #12  
I had the same problem. After 2 trips to the tire store and still leaking, I bought some "slime" and it did the job.

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #13  
I really don't recall which, it was a while back. Don't think it was the fix-a-flat stuff.

The problem as I recall is the stuff is water based and over time will cause rust on the inside. Since on some ATV's the tires are on there for years and years, when you do take it off you then see the mess.

If slime isn't water based then you should be ok. Also not sure if they recommend a different schrader valve. But since I put mudlites on my KQ I haven't got a flat. 6 ply tire if I recall.

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #14  
I really don't recall which, it was a while back. Don't think it was the fix-a-flat stuff.

The problem as I recall is the stuff is water based and over time will cause rust on the inside. Since on some ATV's the tires are on there for years and years, when you do take it off you then see the mess.

If slime isn't water based then you should be ok. Also not sure if they recommend a different schrader valve. But since I put mudlites on my KQ I haven't got a flat. 6 ply tire if I recall.

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #15  
had the same problem with one of my tires on an rtv took it to tire dealer (local owner operator) the best kind in my opinion. he took the tire off the wheel and coated the side wall of the tire where it would contact the wheel when mounted, with black rim seal. haven't had any problem since it's been almost a year

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #16  
had the same problem with one of my tires on an rtv took it to tire dealer (local owner operator) the best kind in my opinion. he took the tire off the wheel and coated the side wall of the tire where it would contact the wheel when mounted, with black rim seal. haven't had any problem since it's been almost a year

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #17  
We have inner tubes put in whenever we have this problem.

/ slow leak in tire rim seal #18  
We have inner tubes put in whenever we have this problem.