Slow lifting loader and boom on 3514 International

/ Slow lifting loader and boom on 3514 International #1  

PKoetsch

Tractor
1963 Internation 3514 with backhoe/gas 4cyl
I have a 1963 3514 tractor with the back hoe attachment. When it is cold (just started) it lifts with the front loader and the crowd cyl. After it has run for 10-15min is has difficulty lifting the loader with a full bucket or the back hoe (long cyl). What do you think I should look for? The main hydraulic pump has been recently replaced with a higher capacity one and it made little difference. I have not tried to lift the boom and loader at the same time to see if it improves.

/ Slow lifting loader and boom on 3514 International #2  
I have a 1963 3514 tractor with the back hoe attachment. When it is cold (just started) it lifts with the front loader and the crowd cyl. After it has run for 10-15min is has difficulty lifting the loader with a full bucket or the back hoe (long cyl). What do you think I should look for? The main hydraulic pump has been recently replaced with a higher capacity one and it made little difference. I have not tried to lift the boom and loader at the same time to see if it improves.
I wish I could help. I was thinking pump And still do. I don’t know how difficult it is to put a gauge somewhere and I think that is what we need to do. Monitor it and get some ideas. Hydraulic circuits are difficult for all of us