small plows,discs, sodbuster

/ small plows,discs, sodbuster
I'm bummed. I had a nice box scraper that I sold cheaply because Whenever I tried to use it and it started to dig in it would lift up the front of the tractor and go even deeper. This happened no matter how shallow I set it and at every angle that I could set it. The tines would have been good for breaking up several inches though. I'll bet I could make a light implement with a 4 ft bar with tines that would hook to the 3 pt kind of like the front end of the box scraper only without all of the weight, and use less room to store. The 3 acres is just to suck in the deer, elk and maybee a few turkeys. I do intend on gardening a half acre at my home though and have pasture with lots of mole hills that need to be smoothed out with the harrow. The box scraper wouldn't work on the mole hills because every time one of the rear wheels went up over a hill the other side of the scraper dug in and with the previous results. There must be 400 hills in 1 acre of pasture. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif