Small rubber auger snow blowers for wood deck?

/ Small rubber auger snow blowers for wood deck? #11  
All of my decks are covered, so the snow I get on the decks are just wind blown. I use my Black and Decker 18 volt blower and it works great as long as I or the dog has not walked on the deck and packed the snow to the deck, :laughing:. I also have a electric snow blower with a rubber auger and I will use it when the snow gets about 3 inches deep. I hope you find a solution for your snow on your deck, :thumbsup:. KC :D :D :D

/ Small rubber auger snow blowers for wood deck?
Thanks for all your ideas, guys. I'm still torn between gas and electric I guess!

I would leave it up on the deck all winter and use it when I needed. I guess I'll just go out shopping and look around at my options.

/ Small rubber auger snow blowers for wood deck?
Well, I ended up looking at everything available and went with a 21" simplicity single stage blower from a local dealer. It had the rubber paddles and the scraping edge was plastic. It also was brand new and had a briggs motor (compared to most like it with a chinese motor at the same price).

It should work out well and if I need I can always add something to the bottom of the scraping edge so it won't muck up the wood deck. I'd like to make it removable though as I'll probably now sell my 26" 8.5 HP 2 stage blower and use this little one instead for smaller areas around our house. (I have a 51" rear blower for the major work on my BX).