small scale hydroelectric power

/ small scale hydroelectric power #61  
i know that this is an old string but!!what's the outcome??

/ small scale hydroelectric power #62  
as i stated in my first reply i know that this is an old string but i'm hoping that some of u guys are still around and have this as one of yer favorite strings...i would like to talk more on this subj. and c where u guys have gotten with it???
one thought!! being a lineman and having done storm damage the point was made earlier in the string that "backfeeding" from a gen can kill one of us!!that is entirely true but my thought is !!! what about getting yer power from the start to 120 ac and backfeeding it through a transformer for sending the power to a remote area and then stepping it back down again??? i know that this changes everything as dist lines are not only highly dangerous but also have to b maintaned but if u own the whole system then all u have to do is shut her down completely and disconnect at the power source and then maintain!!!!!?????'s and thoughts on this would b apprec.'d /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TODD from maine!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ small scale hydroelectric power #63  
Wasabi hasn't posted since March. He comes and goes once in a while. Gets busy and such. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Someone will probably chime in over the weekend.

/ small scale hydroelectric power #64  
thanks!!!!and i'd like to see a pic of yer moss covered rd...and i'll tell u a personal story that happened in south bend to me that you'd probably git a kick out of!!!!!well mayb
??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TODD FRM ME. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ small scale hydroelectric power #65  
IS ANYONE OUT THERE????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ small scale hydroelectric power #66  
The road isn't mossy, yet, but should be by the time I retire. Next time I'm out there I'll take a picture or two. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ small scale hydroelectric power #67  
would love to see it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif