Small tractor or ATV and mower?

/ Small tractor or ATV and mower? #61  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The difference being, when you are on an atv, you go around 3" diameter trees... On a big tractor.. you go over them... Anything that you can get the front axle to clear is usally more or less 'just like flat ground'..

That's why they do land clearing with big tractors, tracked equipment and such.. and not atv's.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soundguy )</font>

No doubt about that. But I guess it's six one way and half a dozen the other. The ATV can get through smaller spaces... the tractor can run over more than the ATV. But if I have to get through some good 'ol Southeast Texas gumbo mud... I'd still take the ATV. Ofcoarse on that note... if I need to get work done... I'd take the tractor over the ATV any day. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Small tractor or ATV and mower? #62  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The difference being, when you are on an atv, you go around 3" diameter trees... On a big tractor.. you go over them... Anything that you can get the front axle to clear is usally more or less 'just like flat ground'..

That's why they do land clearing with big tractors, tracked equipment and such.. and not atv's.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soundguy )</font>

No doubt about that. But I guess it's six one way and half a dozen the other. The ATV can get through smaller spaces... the tractor can run over more than the ATV. But if I have to get through some good 'ol Southeast Texas gumbo mud... I'd still take the ATV. Ofcoarse on that note... if I need to get work done... I'd take the tractor over the ATV any day. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif