Smartest thing I ever did...

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #11  
Congratulations on your marriage, I am sure she feels the same way. In a couple of months my wife and I will celebrate our 49th year together and 45th wedding anniversary.

TripleR and David...congratulations to you both....Looks like we all married Up...LOL

My Mrs. and I just celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary and our 52nd year together ...We were 15 yrs. old when we went steady in high school and then we got married when we were both 19 yrs. old...

I ditto what Triple R said....it goes fast..." Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end..those were the days "

Mary Hopkin Those were the days - YouTube

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #12  
Moss wife and I will have 35 years 9/2. As others have said it goes quick and if you do it right it gets stronger as time goes on.
Congratulations !! :thumbsup::cool2:

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #13  
TripleR and David...congratulations to you both....Looks like we all married Up...LOL

My Mrs. and I just celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary and our 52nd year together ...We were 15 yrs. old when we went steady in high school and then we got married when we were both 19 yrs. old...

I ditto what Triple R said....it goes fast..." Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end..those were the days "

I sure know I did, I didn't have a job or own a car and my wife to be knew it would be years before I finished my education. I actually advised her against marrying me, but thankfully she did; great woman and I'm a lucky man as are we all.

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #15  
We were married in August 1971. My Wife and I will be married 41 years in a few weeks. Two Children, 4 Grandchildren, many hard times and many good times throughout those years. But one thing that I can honestly state:. I am "In LOVE" with her more now than ever. Here's wishing everyone the same.

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #16  
I've been married soo long I don't remember when I was single!!

/ Smartest thing I ever did... #17  
TripleR and David...congratulations to you both....Looks like we all married Up...LO

Big Congrats to All !

Bob a marriage licence was probably $ 7 back then .

Boone