Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #11  
FDuce, I'm in the same boat basically. I'm buying the GC2400 on the 72 mo. zero interest, but wondered what will be the case after the current quarter. However, I'm thinking the deal I have is good (price and financing), so come what may.... I'm ready to get going with the tractor. Time to think about this year's garden.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #12  
We would not be suprised to see the 0 for 72 to go away. As the number of tractors increase, the plans change so AGCO makes more money.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #13  
Rick, Northwood's website says $0 down 0% int 72 mo on Masseys. I'm in mid-Atlantic region and my closest dealer says they do same deal but require20% down. Do you know if this is a dealership thing, or does Massey have different requirements for different locations? Thanks.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #14  
It would be a dealership thing. The 0 down 0% for 72 months is offered from AGCO.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #15  
I didn't see anything on the MF or AGCO sites about the 0 down, 0% interest for 72 months. From what I'm seeing, they're showing 60 months. Anyone know where the 72 month info is?

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #16  
That's true. The MF website only lists the 60 mo. deal. However, I saw the 72 mo. listed on a couple other websites, so I asked my local dealer and he said they could still get it, at least through the end of March. Just ask your dealer directly and its probably still available.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #17  
The dealer has to pay for the 0% for 72 months, that is why it is not listed on the MF web site. We look at this as a cost of doing business.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #18  
I didn't see anything on the MF or AGCO sites about the 0 down, 0% interest for 72 months. From what I'm seeing, they're showing 60 months. Anyone know where the 72 month info is?

I just looked at the MF site and they have changed the financing to 60 months from 72 months shown last week for the GC models :confused:. KC

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #19  
The dealer has to pay for the 0% for 72 months, that is why it is not listed on the MF web site. We look at this as a cost of doing business.

Thanks Rick,

I rode by one dealer today after closing time and he had a 0%/72 month sign out front. I'm going to look into this tomorrow.

/ Smokin' Deals on new Massey GC series #20  
Rick, Northwood's website says $0 down 0% int 72 mo on Masseys. I'm in mid-Atlantic region and my closest dealer says they do same deal but require20% down. Do you know if this is a dealership thing, or does Massey have different requirements for different locations? Thanks.

I'm in the same area and also had a dealer that said 20% down was required. He said it was an AGCO thing, based on credit rating. :rolleyes: :confused2: