smoking kioti

/ smoking kioti #11  
sounds like you need to take it to a trained service dealer

/ smoking kioti #12  
Whats the temp outside? Are you sure that all 3 of your glow plugs are working? The pop sounds makes me think that you have something wrong in head (bad vavle seal). I know you said they replaced. Could also be timing as stated above. I would take it back to the dealer that worked on it and tell them its not fixed.

/ smoking kioti #13  
Hi, I guess this problem was occurring before you had this work done.
Valve seals will only stop a smoking problem if the valve stems and guides aren't worn.
New rings require the proper ring end gap to be no greater than ????, and ring gap PLACEMENT (12 O clock; 4 O clock; 7 oclock (just an example) or you'll end up with blow by/ compression or oil consumption problems.
The pop out of the exhaust is probably an improperly SEATED exhaust valve, that might clear up or get worse and you'll end up burning a valve and maybe the seat on the head or it could be a WEAK/ WRONG SPRING/ HIEGHT . *****PERFORMED BY A TRAINED COMPETANT MECHANIC ONLY****) One trick for this is to find which cylinder has the problem (wet/dry compression test and or ***(DIESEL ONLY***)loosening the feul injector line to a cyl; ie; #1 (as if attempting to bleed air from the line) and see if the engine still pops with the dead cyl---if it still pops, move to next cyl.) Once you find the cyl, you can bring the cyl to the base of compression stroke and pump air into it and see if you get air out of exhaust (bad valve/ seat/ burnt valve) Once you do that if the valve stem is accessible you can loosen/remove rocker arm/ keeper/ spring (with air still on cyl) and take a drill and spin the valve stem FIRMLY BUT GENTLY to remove carbon or ***ATTEMPT*** to reseat the valve if its not burnt. Then reinstall everything. This could be done if its --as is-- with no warranty or having the repair done properly (removing head ) These are just my thoughts. I hope that you get it fixed, Franz