Snake deterrent- help!

/ Snake deterrent- help! #41  
When I live in Michigan I had a outside boiler it had a back door so I would keep screws, nails inside so one I need some screws open the door came face to face with a black racer! I shut the door

/ Snake deterrent- help! #42  
I've heard lime works also, never tried it.

/ Snake deterrent- help! #43  
This is easy. Cats eat the mice so snakes have nothing to eat.

/ Snake deterrent- help! #45  
Get a mongoose
Then try to control the mongoose population...(check out Australia and "cane toads" to see what happens when you try to fix a problem with non-native species).

/ Snake deterrent- help! #46  
Then try to control the mongoose population...(check out Australia and "cane toads" to see what happens when you try to fix a problem with non-native species).
When the job done shoot the mongoose!

/ Snake deterrent- help!
The one indoor cat we have left will be encouraged to spend more time in the basement.

/ Snake deterrent- help! #48  
Nature is nature and will take care of itself. When humans intervene, bad things happen. One thing you can do is REMOVE the rats/mice from the area. That gets rid of their food source and they go looking elsewhere.

I just encountered a diamondback today. It rattled at me and took a viper striking position. I retreated and it slithered away.

Snakes don't see humans as food but they don't want us to get near them and I respect that. I don't want to get near them either.

Lime doesn't work. It's a wives tale.

/ Snake deterrent- help! #50  
Came across a Green Mojave. Look how well they are camouflaged with the soil.

snake.jpg

snake2.jpg