Snake oil.. Well, I was wrong..

/ Snake oil.. Well, I was wrong.. #31  
After I watched the video I purchased the hotshot. I'll bee darn since new my average fuel ( every tank calculated by hand) has been right around 11-12mpg - 2019 Ford F250 diesel. Today after a tank load if hot shot I'm at 13 plus and much smoother sounding. For what's it worth.

/ Snake oil.. Well, I was wrong.. #32  
After I watched the video I purchased the hotshot. I'll bee darn since new my average fuel ( every tank calculated by hand) has been right around 11-12mpg - 2019 Ford F250 diesel. Today after a tank load if hot shot I'm at 13 plus and much smoother sounding. For what's it worth.

I have a 2014 F250 diesel with 135,000. I get 16.9 mpg and use Hot Shot's Secret HSSEDT16ZSP2 Everyday Diesel Treatment at every fill up.

However I think part of my increase in mpg was when I deleted the emissions.

/ Snake oil.. Well, I was wrong.. #33  

Due to the cetane increase most likely. Diesel combustion is highly dependent on localized conditions throughout the cylinder. The slight increase in combustion delay that a cetane increase causes fuel droplet size and dispersion changes that can result in more efficient combustion, releasing more energy from the same fuel with less soot production.

I've seen the same effect using Power Service DieselKleen in my '15 Ram 2500. Confirmed by comparing DEF consumption rates using DK vs not via an ecm monitor. The flip side to less soot production is more NOX production, which the truck sees and uses more DEF to compensate.