Snapper or Conquest

/ Snapper or Conquest #1  
Tractor
Husqvarna
In need of a replacement. I had an old Husky, about 17 yrs old and it is tired and needs replacing. Usually I buy used and am looking at a Simplicity Conquest, about 10 yrs old with 400 hrs for about 1150.00 or a YT 300 Snapper with about 160 hrs for 1800.00. Any thoughts on these two?

/ Snapper or Conquest #2  
I grew up in Westfield, where abouts are you?

Wonder over to tractordata.com and check out the details on the two models. I believe Simplicity and Snapper are the same mowers since ~2005. I think the YT300 is approximately equivalent to a Simplicity Broadmoor of the same year, so the Conquest is a slight step up, though an older machine.

/ Snapper or Conquest #5  
I grew up on the corner of Rt 10 and City view...I think there is a gas station there now! haha.

Hard for us to give you better advice since we don't know the condition of the two machines, but between those two, you have a slightly older machine, vs a slightly newer machine, though slightly less capable. Either will probably do fine for you.

/ Snapper or Conquest #6  
The conquest will have a K-66 trans. What HP engine?

/ Snapper or Conquest
The Conquest is gone but I have found a 2003 Broadmoor with a bagger and 125 hrs for 1100.00. So either the newer snapper for 1800.00 with 160 hrs or a little older Broadmoor that evidently is the same unit with different badging for 1100.00. Any thoughts on if they are reasonable prices?