Snow snow blade skid shoe Adjustment and have questions

/ snow blade skid shoe Adjustment and have questions #11  
I posted this same question in another form, but I thought that I would ask it here to those who have blades on their tractors. Does the hydraulic angle hook to the other two hydraulic ports on the loader valve that are not used to raise and lower the quick hitch? I have read some posts the some have had trouble getting their blade or chute rotaters to work in one direction due to the regenerative function built into some of the kubota tractors loader valves. Does anyone know if this will be a problem on my B2320? Thanks for any help you all may have. I am not feeling very good about my tractor purchase as of late. My tractor was the most expensive thing I have ever bought and has been somewhat trying from the get go. I am still waiting for my front blade and woried I may never get it. These posts talking aobut problems angleing blades has me worried all over again that I will have problems once the blade does arrive.

/ snow blade skid shoe Adjustment and have questions #12  
I posted this same question in another form, but I thought that I would ask it here to those who have blades on their tractors. Does the hydraulic angle hook to the other two hydraulic ports on the loader valve that are not used to raise and lower the quick hitch? I have read some posts the some have had trouble getting their blade or chute rotaters to work in one direction due to the regenerative function built into some of the kubota tractors loader valves. Does anyone know if this will be a problem on my B2320? Thanks for any help you all may have. I am not feeling very good about my tractor purchase as of late. My tractor was the most expensive thing I have ever bought and has been somewhat trying from the get go. I am still waiting for my front blade and woried I may never get it. These posts talking aobut problems angleing blades has me worried all over again that I will have problems once the blade does arrive.
The angle is controled by the joystick that is used to control the Fel bucket dump and curl.