Snow Attachments SNOW BLADE!

/ SNOW BLADE! #1  

Blu21

Silver Member
Tractor
TC21D
This is something I ran across close to me,thought someone might be interested.Tom

/ SNOW BLADE!
This is the front view.

/ SNOW BLADE! #3  
Oh yeah, I've seen those in action!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Mounts in place of the loader bucket, on the ones I saw... serious plowing duty only.

msig.gif

/ SNOW BLADE! #4  
Tom,
I don't think most of the tractor owners tractors have enough Wheaties to lift or push that monster. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

But I have seen the smaller version at Rutland VT fair last year.

I was hopeing you take another picture of that tractor setting beside the snow blade. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ SNOW BLADE!
Thomas,I think those tractors are Kioti or something,if you would like the next time I go past there I will take some more pics.let me know.Tom

/ SNOW BLADE! #6  
Here's a question, the picture you depicted shows a skidsteer mount. (universal mount but designed for a skidsteer, not a tractor. Has anyone seen a skidsteer mounting bracket that mounts in place of the loader bucket?? That would be really usefull and enable you to use all skidsteer designed implements including loader buckets and remove them in seconds. Makes you wonder why the tractor manufacturers don't mount the loader bucets this way anyhow.

/ SNOW BLADE!
Guess I could ask next time I go by!

/ SNOW BLADE! #8  
Protech is a company here in Rochester NY. They just had an article in the Business section. They make the blades 6 to 30 feet wide ranging in price from $2400 to $10,000 the web site is www.protech.org . the blade is made to push and roll the snow in front of it and generally hooks onto the bucket I believe.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by RobB7300 on 10/24/00 01:59 AM.</FONT></P>