Snow Snow blower and engine RPM question

/ Snow blower and engine RPM question
WayneB,

That was just the thing I needed to hear, because I bought the blower this morning with a slight doubt in the back of my mind. I will give it a test drive tonight.

Thanks again everyone for all the helpful hints.

/ Snow blower and engine RPM question #13  
Hey, if the blower doesn't perform the way you want you can always sell it, get your money back and buy the new one. Hope it works though!

/ Snow blower and engine RPM question
Well. I am officially impressed with the capability of snowblowers and yet again with my little tractor. As luck would have it we had a 4" snowfall last night so I actually HAD TO use the blower. Another thing that concerned me was how they work when there is little snow. It worked great. Just to see what it can do I eased it into heavy semi-frozen stuff that I piled up with the FEL after previous storms. It worked very well. This morning I finished clearing snow in 45 min and that included tractor warm-up time, some playing and admiring the job well done as I drove my victory lap in the driveway at 1mph or so. Afterward I really felt like using words that are on the FCC's no-no list but as an expression of satisfaction.