Snow blower throws to far.

/ Snow blower throws to far. #11  
Remove the kit, it's meant for poorly designed impellers. In your case more clearance should shorten the throwing range and reduce engine load. That's what you want.

/ Snow blower throws to far. #12  
Not knowing what the end of your chute looks like, but what about mounting a deflector on the top of it so it directs it down a few degrees? I have something like that on my 47" JD snow-blower and when I don't want snow blasted in a certain area, I adjust it flat so it only goes out about 10'.

/ Snow blower throws to far. #14  
Ive never heard of anyone complaining on throwing it too far. :dance1: If i could toss it into the neighbors property id be happy hehe. not really.

Mine throws it at least 50 feet....usually further. Thats the sign of a good blower/tractor combination. Wet snow is always harder on the tractor, so you have to go slower. thats just how it is. If i let mine get too wet....off goes the blower and on goes the plow.

/ Snow blower throws to far. #15  
Ive never heard of anyone complaining on throwing it too far. :dance1: If i could toss it into the neighbors property id be happy hehe. not really.

Mine throws it at least 50 feet....usually further. Thats the sign of a good blower/tractor combination. Wet snow is always harder on the tractor, so you have to go slower. thats just how it is. If i let mine get too wet....off goes the blower and on goes the plow.

Overthrow can be a serious issue in densely populated areas like towns and cities where snow can only be thrown in specific and often confined areas. Not only do you need to keep it close but you also want to be able to see where it lands... and even what it does once it's down :D

/ Snow blower throws to far.

I can do that. I will try removing the impeller kit and see how much difference it makes.
Bill