Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #11  
I have an '09 293 that I purchased used with 400 hours on it. I have an Erskine 601 front mount/rear PTO blower. TYM didn't manufacture a blower in '09. My blower is a monster, but it does the job . I had a wiring short where it passes thru the firewall. Every other problem I can atribute to the prior owner.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #12  
Tried to posts pics of my snowblower setup but Not haing much luck. Any suggestions???

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #13  
2 ft driveshafts ,3 input shafts, broken rf frame rail,muffler,seat 3 batterys,glow plugs,injector,injector pump spring,fuel pump,fuel tank sender,loader quik connects leak,all hoses undertractor rub through,hazard flashers ,brakes don't hold and much more. warranty covered most but about 6 months downtime and i purchased it for a reliable machine for my businessLOL not worth trading so i just try to patch it up since warranty ran out. sorry for my long winded rant
What has happened to your? Did warranty cover the defects?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ?
2 ft driveshafts ,3 input shafts, broken rf frame rail,muffler,seat 3 batterys,glow plugs,injector,injector pump spring,fuel pump,fuel tank sender,loader quik connects leak,all hoses undertractor rub through,hazard flashers ,brakes don't hold and much more. warranty covered most but about 6 months downtime and i purchased it for a reliable machine for my businessLOL not worth trading so i just try to patch it up since warranty ran out. sorry for my long winded rant

I'm not getting a good feeling, except for the fact that I may have been luck to get through my first year without "major" operating defects!!!!! I appreciate the open response, the info I found on my "pre buy" research basically said a good tractor for the money, I looked at Deere's and Kubota's, Deere's had mixed reviews re production concerns, same with Kubota's so I went TYM 0% fin for 2 years........ GREAT!!!

Sorry no, too new to the site, anyone else have any suggestion re posting pics?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #16  
I can see a kubota dealer out my window,i know i made a mistake. kubota won't take my TYM for free let alone trade.:thumbdown:
I'm not getting a good feeling, except for the fact that I may have been luck to get through my first year without "major" operating defects!!!!! I appreciate the open response, the info I found on my "pre buy" research basically said a good tractor for the money, I looked at Deere's and Kubota's, Deere's had mixed reviews re production concerns, same with Kubota's so I went TYM 0% fin for 2 years........ GREAT!!!

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #17  
The Kubota dealer in my area is actually more helpful than my TYM dealer. He has directed me to reliable machine shops and hydrolics dealers, when he could have taken my money and jobbed the work out to them with a middleman markup.

I broke a one of the doors (all glass) ordered a new one from the dealer 5+ months ago still waiting....., will soon be time to remove them for the summer at this point. When I go to deal with the hydraulic leaks I plan on calling the manufacture direct because I don't think these dealer(s) they have set up are really capable of repairs and maintenance

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #19  
I have a large hyd dealer nearby but he doesn't stock the couplers for the loader. they are made by Parker but have odd threads.the hose fittings are the same but they keep those.boy are they priceyLOL:greedy:

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #20  
my kubota dealer,my neighbor would charge his mother to mow the yard. I shy away because of that!my better half used toget medication delivered via UPS it accidently was dropped at the kubota dealer[1/4 mile away] and kept it all week till UPS stopped again.it had my name on it & i went to school with his sons,but didn't tell us. life sustaining meds UGH
The Kubota dealer in my area is actually more helpful than my TYM dealer. He has directed me to reliable machine shops and hydrolics dealers, when he could have taken my money and jobbed the work out to them with a middleman markup.