Snow Bucket???

/ Snow Bucket???
Thanks everybody. Other opinions help in trying to figure it all out. I'm going to use my loader as-is for the next couple of snow falls and pay attention to some of the advice I've gotten. I think I will likely get a rear blade and try that before anything else. I'm thinking of 6 feet wide. Does anyone know how likely it is that I can use that size?

/ Snow Bucket??? #12  
Rule of thumb,set at 45 degree and blade still reaches be on rear tires.

/ Snow Bucket??? #13  
Although not my main snow moving equipment (that's the plow on my jeep), I also have a poorman's plow for my tractor. It's a few 2x8's bolted to 2 T's made out of boxed steel from a weight bench. I pin the bottom of the T to my bucket. It also has sides like the metal ones you see in parking lots. I use it in light snow when I don't feel like hooking my Fisher to my truck. It does a good job in the fluffy stuff and is great for pushing the tops of snowbanks off. I have a picture somewhere on this site ;)

/ Snow Bucket??? #14  
New to tractors;the easiest to buy and use will be a rear blade.I started out with a hand me down six footer on a L3130 Kubota,traded up in tractors to a L4240 and purchased a Bush-Hog brand 7 ft.This is the right size for MY tractor ,you can probably get by with a six ft.If you go that route use it going forward,pushing backward is tough on the three point.I also have a eight foot FEL mounted plow;use both.