Snow on the way tonight, fun times again

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
this was the first snow of 2020 last year on this day, we had blizzard conditions and driving from the city to home 20Kms took over 2 hours due to white out conditions in open areas, the weather man has us under a snow fall warning with freezing rain tonight turning to snow by morning, snow again tomorrow. lets hope its as much fun as last year

enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_0094.JPG
    DSC_0094.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0101.JPG
    DSC_0101.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
   / Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #2  
Just keep it all to yourself,
I don't care to see it at all.

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #3  
I have a friend Clint who used to live up in your neck of the woods.
Think getting snow by you would be commonplace :cool:

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #4  
Looks good! Ever since I bought the Toolcat, we have not been pounded by a good ole blizzard. About 4 feet+ of solid wind packed snow would at least let me test her out. Maybe even have the wife aboard serving up hot cocoa and cookies.

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again
well went out this morning and not a single flake, again our weather man issuing special weather warnings for snow has failed,

in response to snow here, last 5 or 6 years way less snow that usual, most all the local ponds and slews are dried up and out lake at the cabin is down a good foot or so, was hoping this year would be a turn around but, this climate emergency is preventing heavy snow fall so they say, I just think its a cycle and have no idea what they will blame normal snow fall on

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #6  
Good try!

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #8  
Unfortunately - our water table is dramatically low. If we get snow levels that will correct this condition - I'll be drilling tunnels down my driveway.

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #9  
Better you than me. :LOL:

/ Snow on the way tonight, fun times again #10  
How did this post not get censored? Snow is a bad four letter word..... Flurries are forecast for us on Monday, winter is not too far behind.