snow plow angle cylinder

/ snow plow angle cylinder #1  

doublek

Tractor
Kubota L 3430 with cab
trying to find out brand name of a 4 ft dirt plow- was on b7100 kubota-I need a replacement angle hydraulic cylinder- mine is scoured and leaking-plow is not made kubota I bought it used-maybe 20?yr old?
no name- no serial number - M-233 is white paint stenceled on cutting edge holder- heavy duty well made unit
any info greatly appreciated!
doublek

/ snow plow angle cylinder #2  
Picture?

Can't you just measure the cylinder? I'm sure it's a standard size and nothing proprietary.

/ snow plow angle cylinder #4  
Yep, just measure it. Probably not a big cylinder and likely $50-$100 or so to replace

/ snow plow angle cylinder
update- took cylinder to a hydraulic repair shop - told me it not really a cylinder but a hydraulic ram -only has one fiting --when it was asembeled -the piston has a flange on the fluid end then it's inserted in the tube and a collar is welded to the tube. to repair it you would have to use a lathe turn down the weld replace scoured parts piston and tube?-then reweld collar to tube then replace packing and end collar and retaining ring-- cleaned plow and found faint kubota trade mark- they told me they didn't make a front plow for a B7100 it must be for another tractor- will take pics send to kubota in ca. and post here with dimensions I couldnot find replacement it's short stocky with ears on both ends for clevis pins
thanks for your help
double k

/ snow plow angle cylinder #6  
Pictures are worth 1000 words

/ snow plow angle cylinder
the ram cyl. I need has a 2 1/4 in.piston dia.

2 3/4 in o.d. tube dia

3 1/4 in o.d. collar dia

20 1/2 in extended

about14in colapsed (can't tell exactly because it binds on scour)

the opening between the clevis ears is 3/4in both ends

the clevis pin is 3/4 dia

1 1/2 in clevis center pin distance to tube end

2 1/2 in clevis center pin distance to piston end
only one hyd connection

Attachments

• climber and cyl 005.jpg
    climber and cyl 005.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 244
  • climber and cyl 006.jpg
    climber and cyl 006.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 269