Snow Attachments Snow plow attachment for Kubota B7510 FEL

/ Snow plow attachment for Kubota B7510 FEL #1  

chrisjb

I am looking for a plow attachment for the FEL of my Kubota. I have heard of a company called Guest Industries out of CT, but I was hoping to find used, as I want to save $$. Anyone know of anywhere I can look in MA / NH? Thanks.

/ Snow plow attachment for Kubota B7510 FEL #2  
chrisjb said:
I am looking for a plow attachment for the FEL of my Kubota. I have heard of a company called Guest Industries out of CT, but I was hoping to find used, as I want to save $$. Anyone know of anywhere I can look in MA / NH? Thanks.

7510 snow pusher. 20 bucks!

Attachments

• snowpusher.jpg
    snowpusher.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,005
   / Snow plow attachment for Kubota B7510 FEL #4  
barneyZ said:
clever. how well does it work?
This is pasted from an older post. It looks pretty hokey I know. It's pretty lightweight and actually works better than I thought it would. Ha! Since it was so cheap I wasn't out much. Starting it's third winter here soon.
-----------------------------------
I fixed up this snow "Pusher" for my FEL. It's permantly angled, five feet wide, with two treated 2X8's tall. When the bottom board gets worn I first reverse it or just replace it for three bucks. The wood is much kinder to asphalt and concrete. If I need the FEL, four bolts and it's there. I still have the six foot Woods BB on the back too.