Snow pusher.

/ Snow pusher.
I havent made a move as we have had NO SNOW at all!!!!

/ Snow pusher. #12  
I have a L3000 and thinking of a pusher for it, its 30hp so would 8' be way too much for it. I am up here in Canada where we make snow. lol. Any recommendations please?

/ Snow pusher. #13  
Well I have a 20 hp geared tractor and my DIY pusher saves me lots of time for minor events.
Often I plow (push) ahead 'til snow wants to spill over and lift the blade, drive past, and continu.
Later I blow that pile away.
My pusher has a wing (gate) on one side so that it spills in a controlled fashion.
I also made my pusher with a hinged back blade so that I can do a clean scraping when I so desire.

Originally my blade was manually angled but I since discovered my cut was much too light for angle pushing so I welded it to straight push.
(I actually destroyed front rims due to constant angle crabbing.)

Angle blades are great when you have speed (and weight) on your side and curl the snow off to the side. Not so with a light slow CUT.
Once the blade loads up the CUT goes the other way.
Locking the rear differential does help some but not ideal.

/ Snow pusher. #14  
I built [over built ] a snow pusher out of a 7'5' Meyers plow solid top for backdrag with steel cutting edge. very heavy . I push it with my tc29d .My drive way very steep and I always push downhill. Last storm was about 8" with crust of ice on it. I have a 1,000 lb . counter weight, turf tires , no chains . It all depends on a lot of varibles on exact size . Depth of snow, type of snow, up hill down hill . I built mine with plans for a larger tractor in future. Lawn king should have no problem with 8' .If snow is real deep take human bites.:D Krump how much snow do u get on average? How long do u want to push? Is it powder or slushi icy NJ type dog sh-/ All these varibles come into play.:drink:

/ Snow pusher. #15  
What size tractor do I need to push this?

TOpusher.jpg

:laughing: