Snow Snow Removal Equipment

/ Snow Removal Equipment #21  
Nope it looks like this!:D

DK40SE steering freeze up 019.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 021.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 017.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 018.jpg

It's 8-1/2 foot snoway v plow and man does it make short work cleaning up our storage lot!

/ Snow Removal Equipment #22  
   / Snow Removal Equipment #23  
Won't the use of a front plow have the potential to apply undue torque on the loader frame?

/ Snow Removal Equipment #24  
What are the wires for that go to the plow? Is there some sort of diverter mounted on the plow bracket? Why mount a diverter on the plow instead of on the tractor?

/ Snow Removal Equipment #25  
Deputyrpa
Hmmm lets see...A72 inch bucket getting ramed into a dirt bank in 4wd with good traction, or a snowplow plowing up a pile of snow spinning it's tires.
I guess time will tell:D
I am not to worried if I find a weak link:eek:I have a good dealer behind me:D

Actually it's not really that bad the plow weighs 940lbs and the tractor handles it like a dream.

/ Snow Removal Equipment #26  
Now that is cool!!! Do you have any frame mounted attached to the tractor frame. That is something I would like to put on my tractor.

Also what Kind of remote are you using to angle the blade in all its directions?

There is no frame mounts available but I will custom build you one.
I am running a WR Long 3rd function and Snoway has an electronic diverter on the plow.
Inside the cab I have a rocker switch mounted that you switch in one direction hit the joystick remote valve and that will power one wing switch the other way hit the joystick and the other wing will move.
It's actually pretty cool the way it works.
I can raise,curl,angle, or scoop all at the same time.

/ Snow Removal Equipment #27  
What are the wires for that go to the plow? Is there some sort of diverter mounted on the plow bracket? Why mount a diverter on the plow instead of on the tractor?

The diverter that is mounted to the plow is how I can get the multi wing function.
The tractor also has a WR Long 3rd function valve.

/ Snow Removal Equipment
Real nice set up Rick.

Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks to all for the pictures.

Joel

/ Snow Removal Equipment #29  
That is a sweet looking setup Rick... now for the big question...
What does it cost?? $$$ :)

/ Snow Removal Equipment #30  
$4,800 for the plow
$850 for the WR Long Valve
About 4 hours install time
You must also load the rear tires.