Snow starved participants

/ Snow starved participants #11  
"You stop your complaining !!! "

Iam just getting itchy for mud season. ;)

/ Snow starved participants #12  
Then black fly season, after that mosquito season :laughing:

/ Snow starved participants #13  
I did not bother putting the front mount blower on. I used the loader the couple of times we had snow

/ Snow starved participants #14  
smfcpacfp said:
I know many of you who do get a lot of snow normally, haven't this year. We are just about normal because of the last 9 days when we had almost 55". From Friday at 7 PM until Sunday morning we had 34" and I had to snow blow 3 times during that time period and 7 times in the last 9 days.

I figured that today the snow depth would be at it peak (crotch high) and the density of the snow on the pine trees would be at its maximum so I got up before dawn and took a few pictures around my house which I put in this 50 second video. The temperature was near zero. Best to watch it in 1080 HD

Winters peak - YouTube

No video of the b3030 in action?

/ Snow starved participants #15  
smfcpacfp said:
I know many of you who do get a lot of snow normally, haven't this year. We are just about normal because of the last 9 days when we had almost 55". From Friday at 7 PM until Sunday morning we had 34" and I had to snow blow 3 times during that time period and 7 times in the last 9 days.

I figured that today the snow depth would be at it peak (crotch high) and the density of the snow on the pine trees would be at its maximum so I got up before dawn and took a few pictures around my house which I put in this 50 second video. The temperature was near zero. Best to watch it in 1080 HD

Winters peak - YouTube

Nice pics!

What no action vids of the b3030?

/ Snow starved participants #17  
Thx 4 videos but I have seen these already! Was wondering how it did with the increased snow depth