Loader Snowblower coming weighs 760lbs

/ Snowblower coming weighs 760lbs #21  
Well you could wire a circuit with some limit switches too. I just took my jig saw and cut 6 teeth out. It was the simplest and it would never actually hurt the motor or the wires (it just hits the dead spot and stops moving). As for a cab I found a cheap one with a door and made it fit. see my other postings. $<500 deere made for a x500

/ Snowblower coming weighs 760lbs
Got the blower in yesterday, with the lift gate option I didn't even need to use my tractor except to clear up a path of ice and snow for the pallet jack. He was able to put it right where I wanted too in the garage.

Had some damage to the box that contains the electric motors. A piece of pallet wood went right through it and nearly ripped the wiring out of the motor. Got it on record with Woodmaxx support but I cant assemble it until after Christmas to see if it works. Still scratching our heads as to how that happened because the blower comes in a steel crate.

Oh man this thing is huge, What the heck was I thinking-I sure hope the GC2410 is up to it. The feet are very wide.

Last edited:
Got the cab finally installed...not pretty but gets the job done. Used universal bracket kit and did not drill a single hole. I have installed two led lights, chute electric motor and deflector electric thingy:) used aluminum brackets to squeeze mount to rops.

Pto shaft was tricky, used videos from youtube to cut it to length. Pto wobbles a little and is noisier than expected but within tolerance. Tractor handles it well, looking at tire chains now.

Let me know if you see anything wrong or a better way to do something. Still getting used to arm adjustment.

1515949091197.jpg1515949104012.jpg1515949125352.jpg1515949137114.jpg1515949137114.jpg1515949178700.jpg1515949191023.jpg

/ Snowblower coming weighs 760lbs #25  
Hard to know just from the verbs but the PTO shaft should not be wobbling. Is it more wobble than you have seen on other devices attached to the machine ? Sure it's all the way on ? !!
Give us some feedback when you have a chance to use it in snow. To be honest, that looks like a rather large blower for the tractor.

Will take video next snowfall to show. Its a big snowblower:) the next size down was a 48 inch so it was either this one or a Nortrac 60inch. Everything is well within specs...weight limit for 3 point is 1200lps, snowblower is 680. HP rating is 18, I have almost 19. It does handle well, used it on 3 foot snowbanks on the aide if the road and I have seen GC1700 series with a 68 inch snowblower.

Last edited: