Snowblower cost for Max 22

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22
Okay, here are a few thoughts after two real uses of the blower on my Max 22. 1. It really blows the snow a long distance. 2. The auger sticks rotating to my right, not sure why, will have to take apart and figure out why. It goes smoothly as long as I don't throw the lever all the way to the right. Rotating left is no problem. 3. I have a shoe on the right side that is slightly elevated that I can not seem to get down so the blower is closer to the pavement. Guess I have to get my arse out of the wheel chair and get down on the ground this weekend ....after I heat up my garage!!4. Going up my hill the tractor does seem to bog down slightly with a large amount of snow in the auger, but not enough to stop it from throwing a long distance. 5. I love my Mahindra max 22!!!! Almost without question it has surpassed my expectations at every turn, from the first day I bought it to yesterday.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #42  
kootch88 said:
Okay, here are a few thoughts after two real uses of the blower on my Max 22. 1. It really blows the snow a long distance. 2. The auger sticks rotating to my right, not sure why, will have to take apart and figure out why. It goes smoothly as long as I don't throw the lever all the way to the right. Rotating left is no problem. 3. I have a shoe on the right side that is slightly elevated that I can not seem to get down so the blower is closer to the pavement. Guess I have to get my arse out of the wheel chair and get down on the ground this weekend ....after I heat up my garage!!4. Going up my hill the tractor does seem to bog down slightly with a large amount of snow in the auger, but not enough to stop it from throwing a long distance. 5. I love my Mahindra max 22!!!! Almost without question it has surpassed my expectations at every turn, from the first day I bought it to yesterday.

Your video was cool, thx for posting it. You'll have your blower challenges fixed in no time. Congrats on a great setup!

You are going to love the soft cab after enduring the blowing without it. Cool video. Looks like you have no grade to worry about and no need for chains, good for you. I made some brackets for lights and mounted them last night, but couldn't use them because they create so much glare in the cab that I couldn't see out. They'll be great in the summer without the cab.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #45  
no real grade so no chains needed, I did figure out turning chute to right as long as I use 1/2 speed it turns fine, seems to be going thru shear pins, I think it might be me lol

Are you on gravel? If so you may be too low and gravel may be enough to wear those bolts down. Ryan said grade three bolts will do so I am off to get some this evening. I lost a set when I hit the curb!! Dumb me. I want to have plenty because I have a ton of rock around my house.

The auger rotating to the left stops when you throw the lever all the way because that is a hydraulic dump. There is no problem with the auger.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #48  
Kootch....am looking at either a Kioti or max 25 right now here in New Brunswick. Where did you buy yours and how much did it cost.....might be worth my time to buy in the States. Thanks

I bought ine a year ago with the MMM, Loader, Weight box for 15,200 and added the blower. I really like it. Got it at Tripps trading here in New Gloucester, me. He sells the Kiote but says he thinks the Mahindra is a much better tractor. I always say I am 100% satisfied with my choice.